May 9, 201214 yr comment_602768 Hey guys/gals In need of some KE26 bolt on flares. I know you can get them for KE20's, are the rear arches the same shape as the 20's. So will they fit? Where can i buy them? And for how much? Has anyone ever put flares on a 26 that you know of? Any pics would be much appreciated. I have some very wide rims to fit, pics will be uploaded at a later date..... Cheers. Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602769 I know there are these... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Universal-Bolt-flares-240z-260z-ke70-ae86-s15-s14-/170834675258?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27c68a463a Anyone ever bought these and used them? Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602802 ??..... haha You lost me Maybe the member .T. ? Edited May 9, 201214 yr by carbonboy Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602805 http://forums.club4ag.com/zerothread?id=28891 I'd say te27 flares and modified to fit, but that's just my opinion Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602807 Think he means as in TE27 etc, American body codes Figured it out, he meant the member .T. , he has moulds which he makes them from. $275 a set 2 years ago when he was selling them.,. Need $275 monies now. FML. Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602813 http://www.uesint.com/upload/pdf/Wheel%20Arch%20Flare%20-%20Rubber.pdf This stuff comes in uncut lengths, about $12/metre. mob in dandenong do it, i've been meaning to try it sometime. Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602815 http://www.uesint.co...re - Rubber.pdf This stuff comes in uncut lengths, about $12/metre. mob in dandenong do it, i've been meaning to try it sometime. I'm so massively confused Dave. Please explain haha? Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602817 http://forums.club4a...thread?id=28891 I'd say te27 flares and modified to fit, but that's just my opinion Thatwagon is awesome!! Although i have a feeling that the rear flare wouldn't work because of the rear door on my wagon. (it's a 4dr) Hmmmmm... Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602838 it's a rubber flare extrusion that you can attach to your guard. it's mostly used on buses, trucks and 4wd's, but i don't see why it wouldn't look good. the picture is of the profile if you cut through it. Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602876 it's a rubber flare extrusion that you can attach to your guard. it's mostly used on buses, trucks and 4wd's, but i don't see why it wouldn't look good. the picture is of the profile if you cut through it. Yeah my mates going to bring some around tomorrow, so we will give it a shot. I reckon I could pull it off!! Cheers Davo! Report
May 9, 201214 yr comment_602877 How about just use wheels that fi? Can't beat glod clean lines Report
May 9, 201214 yr Author comment_602883 How about just use wheels that fi? Can't beat glod clean lines But these wheels are awesome!! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now