Ke70 Dori Pig

I.Skidkid.I

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i have it as an expression of intrest, i intend to keep it but if someone offers me the right price ill have to take it, cause i need the money so i can pay to progress my career

but doubt it will sell cause price is qutie high haha, my brain tells me to sell it but my inner kid says no haha

• 2 weeks later...

got allingment done today and a dyno run

was far from impressed with my outcome, best run was 112kw which is probs below a standard ca18, i was expecting figures close to and if not over 200kw and full boost was reached untill 4500rpm

I'm hoping this is due to my cam timing being out and a possible blockage in the inlet manifold, will have to pull it apart to see, but did a quick boost around the block and runs great, just lacking some serious power :/

I'm hoping this is due to my cam timing being out and a possible blockage in the inlet manifold, will have to pull it apart to see, but did a quick boost around the block and runs great, just lacking some serious power :/

How fresh is the CA??

anybody help me out may be a stupid question but whats "dori" mean like "dori pig"

dori is short for dorifuto or dorikin, one of those, which in japanese means drift, something along those lines....i.e means drift

How fresh is the CA??

fresh as a nuns c**t, had been sitting around for about 6 months always cranked and had done 85,000 kms, put it in and had a sticky lifter, which was an easy fix,

had a look at the manifold side of things, the butterfly valves where closed which means i was getting 50% intake flow, so I'm guessing thats where the power loss is, ill do the cam timing and then run it again, but i might leave it as is for the next track day, as still have plenty of power, was baking 3rd after the dyno run so hav no problems there :)