Chromies

rolla70

Members dont see this ad

Bolt on spacers are better, but theyre still dodgy. You can get them in up to 30mm from memory. But avoid spacers unless your absolutely stuck.

Also, depending on where you are 17s will probably be illegal (and for that matter 16s probably will be too). AFAIK in queensland the maximum rim diameter increase is 2 inches with an overall rolling diameter (including tyres) increase of just 26mm (booo!!)

Nick's post a few posts back in this thread said he got some for $40 buck, ask him :(

chromies+ke70 :) interesting choice

my "personal" opinion is that chromies would look far better than stockies, but for what you pay for them, it aint worthit, unless you wanna put them on an escalade or something, but anyway

do what you like, and what you think would look cool, thats the important thing, some people will like it, some people will hate it, you will always get this response from any wheel you have on a car :wink:

ke70 with chromies:

COROLN200509232000ridefile1.jpg

ke70's with mags:

rollaover200509251926ridefile4.jpg

img_511286538982.jpg

What ya going to do with your old rims dude? Noticed your car on boostcruising for sale, wouldn't mind taking them off you if the price is right. That is of course if you were planning on selling them...

Back on topic..

I believe as others have said spacers are the go, but I really wouldn't go chrome. Its not a ke70 thing. But its your car so yeah, good luck.