Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30 2Door Sedan

Featured Replies

Hey guys Just curious as to what a ke30 2door is worth these days because I may be selling mine in a couple of months unfortunately

 

I don't see many getting around mainly just 4doors and when I bought mine I had to buy 2 ke30's to get it are the 2doors sort after or no any opinions??

 

Cheers

Only like 60 bucks.

 

Ill take it of your hands.

Other than mine I know if 5 others getting around within Brisbane, all except 1 has a turbo motor, would fetch a nice penny if its done right or in great condition,

 

Id say a couple of hundred dollars

  • Author

Lol for 60 bucks I'd set it on fire

 

I'm just curious because I'm halfway through building a decent 4k for it and just wanna figure out if it's worth putting it in if I end up having to sell it or just cut my losses because I don't see many for sale and when I do there paddock ornaments that haven't been on the road for years

 

I bet your 2door is with a few coin NISROLLA but I couldn't imagin how much you've spent on it

Other than mine I know if 5 others getting around within Brisbane, all except 1 has a turbo motor, would fetch a nice penny if its done right or in great condition,

 

Id say a couple of hundred dollars

 

i can't believe theres so few about makes me love it more

I bet your 2door is with a few coin NISROLLA but I couldn't imagin how much you've spent on it

 

Yeah don't imagine haha,

 

In saying that tho, if I got the right offer I would take it, fully engineered cars are getting hard to find

i just bought mine for $150+ a tow. needs main loom,engine and rust repairs but its a steal and a good startin point for my build

i just bought mine for $150+ a tow. needs main loom,engine and rust repairs but its a steal and a good startin point for my build

 

Any price like yours and its certainly a bargain!

  • 3 weeks later...

Ive been wandering how wmuch mine would be worth...

 

457916_10150571031096175_598891174_9145888_1807243022_o.jpg

 

what you guys think? has a recently rebuilt 3k (think with mild cam), brand new extractors and 2inch exhuast, k50, and perfect interior...

 

cause i am thinking of selling soon

there is no rust on it at all. has had one a repair on the bottom of the rhs gaurd (as seen in pic) that hasnt been painted yet.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.