Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another 4Age Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

flares arrived getting done very soon.

thinking i need some camber tops. even if i only get a degree or so..

  • Replies 66
  • Views 138.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • crunk81us
    crunk81us

    So I am attempting to use as much of the original bits as i can to keep costs down. I have modified the fwd themostat housing to fit just in front of where the engine mounts should be.   fwd water

  • I have a 2 x standard open, 1x welded diff centres to use up, and 10+ stocko skinny rubber to destroy. I hope the diffs last the tyres out haha   After that.. i havent made plans.   I have seen a

how did the brakes go with the paint on the rotors? that would ok been a scary first drive

  • Author

how did the brakes go with the paint on the rotors? that would ok been a scary first drive

 

Nah it was fine. Left the old pads in to cut the paint off. Took it easy around the block a few times until the burning paint smell was gone. The scary bit was having the calipers on the wrong sides so the bleed nipple was at the bottom and therefor wouldn't bleed properly. So on the 3rd or 4th pump I started to get brakes..

With the brakes, are they all mounted on the standard struts? By the looks, standard I mean ke30-55 struts too hah

  • Author

AFAIK they were mounted on standard struts, I put them on my original ke20 struts. It is a floating disc setup and appears to work very well so far. Still to put some nice new bendix ultimate pads on. Also working on a remote booster setup, not that it is absolutely necessary.

Ahh, so they basically bolt straight on minus the re-drilling of the rotors.

  • Author

They were bolt on for me as someone else did all the hard work.. The backing plate is part original with some custom work. And needed some minor grinding to fit properly.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.