Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quadlights

Featured Replies

Received my quad lights from Megat (cheers again) and would like to check what is required to install them. Won't be for a few months yet but would like to get prepared.

I know that the wiring will need to be adjusted for the headlights and indicators, saw that in the FAQ but what about the hole for the lights?

 

IMG_5269.jpg

quads + slant = looks weird (like late 80s ford escort, cept they looked good...)

 

quads + flat = looks great.

 

best off converting to flat front before you try and fit the quads.

Edited by ke70dave

I've seen quads look really nice on a slant before. They kinda angled them more they way they're supposed to be and it looked awesome.

  • Author

Doing flat front conversion. Have all parts just sanding and painting at the moment. Have flat front radiator support also. Just got lights and wasn't sure exactly how they fit.

The lower apron will need to be trimmed to fit the light surrounds. Other than that it should all bolt in if you have the flat front rad support. The park lights will have a gap under them. Nothing you can do about that apart form make a filler or refab the guards.

 

See how there are cut outs in the apron? Link to sale thread for it.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

You should sell them to me, I have a jdm lower apron to suit lol :P

  • 9 months later...

I've done a Ke70 slant.

Swapped to flat front guards, bonnet, apron and cowl panel.

Then made template off quad buckets, position and mark out holes on slant front rad support, and drilled it.

I did not notch out the stock flat front apron, instead I positioned the buckets higher.

This was end result

photo002ar.jpg

 

photo020g.jpg

 

photo019jg.jpg

Edited by 86Ali

  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hm...where did u bought those bumper or lips?

 

Its off a Mk1 VW Golf - 2 piece

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

I've done a Ke70 slant.

Swapped to flat front guards, bonnet, apron and cowl panel.

Then made template off quad buckets, position and mark out holes on slant front rad support, and drilled it.

I did not notch out the stock flat front apron, instead I positioned the buckets higher.

This was end result

photo002ar.jpg

 

photo020g.jpg

 

photo019jg.jpg

looks good and lips add that bit extra.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.