Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dave's Wagon

Featured Replies

47053837224244616439062.jpg

2012-06-17145446.jpg

(Pictures not owned/taken by me)

 

Well,

 

 

I've been through a couple Corollas in the last 6months, A Ke30,Ke36 and a Ke10. Finally got what I wanted, and I plan to keep this one for a while, (Unless I can get a Sprinter in as good as condition or a TA22/RA23 Celica :harhar: )

 

 

Currently using it as A daily, but next month I can get my RE bike licence or import a Nissan Cube and it will then be under a locked garage and getting things done quicker...

 

Don't want to do too much, as it runs beatifully how it is now, just get it back to how it was 40years ago.

 

 

- Fix hood lining

- Fix rest of rust (most has been done)

- Rims (at this point Ill keep it 4x110 and buy new Watanabes if I can justify 390/440ea rim)

- Whatever suspension hasn't been done will be done (most has been replaced with nolathane)

- New dash pad

 

 

Exterior -

2pac Red, White/Cream Roof - One Piece Sticker Decal by Linear Graphics in Toowoomba, Pretty good couple of runs here and there if you want to be picky

JDM Fender Mirrors

Rolled Guards

Chrome needs a good polish but is respectable

Jelly/Kidney Bean Rims (I don't like them but from front on it makes the car look like it has dish so its okay)

 

Interior -

Reupholstered In Red & Grey Vinyl (Hoodlining is original with A small tear, all carpet etc is there)

Want to fix the holes and better speakers eventually. Headunit in Glovebox

Cracked Dash (will replace eventually)

 

Engine -

Stock 4KC, runs great so will just maintain when is needed for now.

 

Suspenison ETC -

Ke55 Discs and Calipers (WAY better then the 10' has an annoying brake Screetch ATM which shits me HA)

Master Cylinder out of a 80's Mazda

Standard Rear Brakes machined/oversized

Majority of bushes replaced with Nolathane

 

Other Things -

Rhino central locking, alarm with bells and whistles etc etc (sensitive as! A bird shit on it and set it off today

:doh: )

 

Think thats about it for now.

 

Dave

Edited by Stenzel

Hey Dave where did you get that second pic from .......hehe

 

  • Author

img2141hz.jpg

img2148on.jpg

img2147a.jpg

img2149t.jpg

 

Went to my old mans place this weekend, wish I was good with a camera.

I love this. Saw it last year i think it was and thought it was awesome.

 

In my opinion it's always needed this grill though

 

2z8515x.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

looking good mate..!

havent been able to log in and comment til today.

keep us posted, can't wait to see which way you go with her

Awesome as usual

I also like the early grille, seriously considering converting mine aswell.....i've never been a big fan of the late fronts, especially the chunky parklights in the apron....

another clean shiny beautiful awesome fantastic.............. ha ha ha.............. wagon :y: :y: :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.