My Little Ke 20

ke20firstsight

• 4 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

If you're just after a diff center, you can use a 'Toyota Tercal 4wd' rear diff center, they are the same. you may even find they have the taller ratio.

Not sure if the whole diff assembly, wheel to wheel, is the same, but the center is for sure...

Try the guys at 'Just Wrecking Toyota' they hooked me up when i had the same problem, good guys to deal with too.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome thanks a heap I'll check it out. I haven't done much at all lately weathers been too windy to do my final paint but I got my fuel injection set up and I get my engine back next week hopefully so I'll take some pics then. Also I have a drop tank getting made with baffles etc so I'll put some up of that too just trying to figure out where my exhaust should go

I doubt they are much stronger, Id say they are basically the same, mine was just to replace the welded center I had...

I'm about to drop a significant amount more power in my 20, and will be running a shortened R31 diff, but that will be a bit of work.

There's a few upgrade options, like hilux, T series, or even a ke30-55 diff may do... all need a bit of work to make them fit though, really depends on budget, how much weight u want, and how keen you are to do the work

• Upvote 1

i want to change to 114.3 anyway as ill be running ke70 fronts and master cylinder and 110 rims are hard to find decent ones. i just wanna put something in to handle a few clutch drops every now and then maybe some disk brakes on the rear and lsd i got about a grand but ill be doing the r31 conversion myself once i got the cash coz i reckon the guy i asked quoted 2500$

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...