Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Little Ke 20

Featured Replies

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 37
  • Views 60.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If you're just after a diff center, you can use a 'Toyota Tercal 4wd' rear diff center, they are the same. you may even find they have the taller ratio. Not sure if the whole diff assembly, wheel to

  • I doubt they are much stronger, Id say they are basically the same, mine was just to replace the welded center I had...   I'm about to drop a significant amount more power in my 20, and will be runn

  • Keep in mind that most of these upgrades have a PCD of 4x114.3 (standard ke20 PCD being 4 x 110) but if you're running ke70 front struts, the are 4x114.3 anyway... plus 4x110 can be a pain to source w

Posted Images

If you're just after a diff center, you can use a 'Toyota Tercal 4wd' rear diff center, they are the same. you may even find they have the taller ratio.

Not sure if the whole diff assembly, wheel to wheel, is the same, but the center is for sure...

Try the guys at 'Just Wrecking Toyota' they hooked me up when i had the same problem, good guys to deal with too.

like to see your build.. :2thumbs: ....... please post more pics of your project

because......... everyone likes pics :yes:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Awesome thanks a heap I'll check it out. I haven't done much at all lately weathers been too windy to do my final paint but I got my fuel injection set up and I get my engine back next week hopefully so I'll take some pics then. Also I have a drop tank getting made with baffles etc so I'll put some up of that too just trying to figure out where my exhaust should go

  • Author

Also is the tercel centre stronger? I have 3 ke20 diffs 2 where blown just from the other engine I had in it. And I'm on my last one just need some strength

I doubt they are much stronger, Id say they are basically the same, mine was just to replace the welded center I had...

 

I'm about to drop a significant amount more power in my 20, and will be running a shortened R31 diff, but that will be a bit of work.

 

There's a few upgrade options, like hilux, T series, or even a ke30-55 diff may do... all need a bit of work to make them fit though, really depends on budget, how much weight u want, and how keen you are to do the work

Keep in mind that most of these upgrades have a PCD of 4x114.3 (standard ke20 PCD being 4 x 110) but if you're running ke70 front struts, the are 4x114.3 anyway... plus 4x110 can be a pain to source wheels for, 4x114.3 is a very common stud pattern

  • Author

i want to change to 114.3 anyway as ill be running ke70 fronts and master cylinder and 110 rims are hard to find decent ones. i just wanna put something in to handle a few clutch drops every now and then maybe some disk brakes on the rear and lsd i got about a grand but ill be doing the r31 conversion myself once i got the cash coz i reckon the guy i asked quoted 2500$

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Cheers man I can't wait to see the front all together and the paint all polished up..... Scratch that I can't wait to drive it down the road I'm getting the drop tank made in the next couple weeks too which will also be good to see bolted up with twin exhausts

  • 3 weeks later...

Mate,

this thing looks Tops! How are things progressing at the moment?

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I have done the final coat and am in the progress of putting it all back together my aim is on the road before Christmas ( excluding interior coz the guy is so slow but well worth the wait)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.