July 31, 201214 yr comment_618869 Hey guys I'm having some trouble hooking up soom driving lights to my ke55, i need to know how to do so through a relay???? Any help would be greatfull :) See ya Jimi Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_618921 shouldn't be too hard. Like wiring any other ciruit really, you will need a trigger cable/switch (85), a positive to the relay, then a cable that runs from the + on the batt to the relay (Fused) (30), then onwards to your driving lights (87). (86) will be your earth. follow the diagram, replace horn with lights Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_618949 Or if you really can't be fagged http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.eu/VWP-onlinestore/lighting/frontlamps.php#drv GBP18 posted gets you this, with instructions, all ready to go. They are quick & reliable, and have lots of other tempting bits and pieces. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_618955 Or if you really can't be fagged http://www.vehicle-w...ntlamps.php#drv OMG I must buy everything. Report
August 1, 201214 yr comment_618962 I had a lot of trouble finding a blade fuse box where I could secure the terminals, rather than just push on fittings. The narva ones seem to be the only ones available here. Got a very good one from these guys. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now