Fitting Ke70 With Rota Grid Classics

Killcam

Hi guys,

I'm pretty hopeless with with sizes of wheels and everything that goes with it, so I guess I just need advice on exactly what size / width etc of wheel would be best suited for my KE70. Does anyone here have experience with putting these on a KE70, and could advise exactly which width I would need to go with, and also any other work that would be needed.

Cheers in advance!

Members dont see this ad

exactly what width you go will depend on how much work you want to/are will to do to your guards, which will depend on your level of skill with these kind of things.

ROTA grids are 15x8 zero offset so you will need to lip your guards at the very least and run a bit of stretch. Depends how low you want to go.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

I was looking at getting springs that would lower it 30mm. It's the zero offset side of things that I don't understand, but I can google that :P

Thanks so much for the info, I'll do some reading and see how I go. I know exactly how I want it to look, because I have photos to go by, but getting it to that point is beyond me.

Thanks again @ B.L.Z.BUB!

Ah excellent, that makes a lot of sense. Well the wheels I'm looking at are on eBay and the description is as follows: Rota GRID Classic (V) 15x8, 4x114.3, +0. I can only assume that they'd fit okay, even after I've lowered my car by 30mm or so. If you know of any better / cheaper places to get these particular wheels from, feel free to let me know! But I thought brand new for $750 + $99 postage was pretty reasonable.

@ B.L.Z.BUB Looking at the car on that thread, I think the wheels on the 70 I posted might be bigger than 15x8. Although it doesn't look like the white 70 has had very much guard work done, which would be ideal, because I'd rather not attach flares to the guards. Both cars look excellent though! :P