Members dont see this ad

when i was at the toyota museum in japan i bought a book which basically went through all the models of all the corollas (to date, so like 2010) and explained them all and showed all the different trim levels etc. cost me like $50 aud!

it was a new book, so everything is in colour and glossy etc. but yeah pretty much same as what you have above in terms of content.

If i get really keen one day i might scan it in, or i might scan in a few pages of interest tonight....

Well...this makes me wonder. I was told one time by a parts guy at a Toyota dealer that I had an "Early '69" I suppose meaning there was a "Late '69?". But I have never seen or heard mention of it anywhere else. The '69/'70 pic says 69 started with frame no. 412000....it shows high back bucket seats and the vent behind the rear windows....mine had low back seats and no vents and the tail lights I see on the '67 (they have '67 printed on them) and the frame no. starts with 313. It never had the original grill when I bought it so I can't tell by that. Could the title be wrong? Is there somewhere to research the frame no.? They started selling the Corolla here in the states in June 1968.

Hi,

Is this for all Toyotas of this region or just Aussie ones?

Does it mention any TE 27/37s?

Thanks in advance.

Hey mate,

Below is the rest of the 20's, It is an AMI chart so I think it shows only AMI built or Australian Toyota dealership imported vehicles. Does not have any T rolla's.

All the best

G

Edited by ---Pimp-My-Rolla---

Does that mean someone else can use the Cor69lla pic?? :lol:

Oh man!...I just came up with that before I learned mine was really a 68....If anyone else draws, I guess they could do something similar pretty easy and I wouldn't complain....It's just permanent marker on a license plate blank. I really like the way it worked out.