Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jturn's Liteace "the Love Bus"

Featured Replies

Gday hello! I'm Jake. I live in a LiteAce van. It's my palace. Bought the bus for $400 last year. Coat of paint, set of wheels, bull bar and a tow pack and the old girl looks overrated. I've got 2 inch blocks in.the.rear, wound down the front so it sits awesome. Bitches be lovin it. On the back is a rear bar from a KE55. And chome roof racks from a bluebird wagon. To add some shiny.

Inside is a dual battery kit, 1000w power inverter, solar inverter with a 700x600 panel mounted to the racks. I've got a bed, 2 sets of draws, a sink and a fridge.

For sound I have a Sony H.U with.kicker 6s up front, Sony 6x9s in the back, Fusion 5 inch splits in the roof (amped, Fusion), and a US Audio 12 inch sub under the sink. So obviously its a babe magnet love machine.

I'm rockin a 4K 4 speed atm but I want 5K love for a little extra awesome. As this burns a good 2L of awesome every week :/ 

 

Anyway enjoy your perve, I'm out!

post-9868-0-02467500-1346515173_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-01625100-1346515238_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-16171500-1346515271_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-61781700-1346515293_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-86381700-1346515326_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-60142300-1346515350_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-15938700-1346515387_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-62679800-1346515444_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-31119600-1346515498_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-12742200-1346515527.jpeg

  • Author

Somehow my phone auto corrected "overrated" to "overrated".... maybe it's trying to tell me something?

 

overrated overrated M I N T. Is this a forum thing? Haha

 

Can't say M I N T on rollaclub. Weirdos.

Edited by jturn180

Yeah mate its nice but certainly not m I n t.....it changes to 'overrated' due to excessive misuse of the alternative....

Either way mate, nothing more useful than a van......camping, cheap accomodation, one nighter's etc...you can't lose

  • Author

Nah its dishonestly described as Haha. It's good though, no rent for me!

 

Haha these bloke are on the ball!

Edited by jturn180

This has a 4K? It must be the slowest car in the world!

 

 

... and that's awesome!

We had one of these, km20 Liteace 4k with a 4 speed with low roof and chrome bars... Best van ever!

2nd gear take offs were more usefull as first was too low in most conditions. On the freeway it used to go off the clock at 140 kays!

 

Nothing like the screaming sound and feeling of boiling hot 4k under your seat!

i love it mate..!

nice

Yeah Zowie I can't go past a Toyota Van, i actually have 3 myself......hehehe well actually 4 including my KE26

yeah mate. was a huge fan of the Hiace vans in my erm younger years...lol

me and a few of the RC memebers would go to the Coast on NYE, park it on the esplanade, hide the keys, open the doors and set up a couch, esky, and crank the music from her, big sub, disco ball, strobes, etc

that was until one year, a girl said to me 'piss off, you're old enough to be my father~!!"

stopped going immediately after, lol

that was until one year, a girl said to me 'piss off, you're old enough to be my father~!!"

stopped going immediately after, lol

Yep i've heard similar things myself mate.....pretty fukn rude I reckon but that's kids these days

  • Author

Yea it's definitely in the running for slowest moving object ever haha. Good though, haven't had a speeding ticket in almost a year! New record!

 

Here's time more pics...

 

The pink handcuffs came with it

The gear knob is indeed a shiny skull

The mattress is on milk crates that have all my shit in them

And it's never actually this tidy

post-9868-0-37843000-1346828781_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-32446200-1346828816_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-84270900-1346828844_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-93504800-1346828907_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-87453600-1346828949_thumb.jpg

post-9868-0-96766600-1346828986_thumb.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...

hey mate, I'm just in the middle of buying my first ke70 panel van, would your roof racks fit my van? if so can i have your roof racks for a juice price?

I had a red one like this, I was going to buy that one with the orange door off the side of the road in South Hobart! But someone (maybe you?) beat me to it by a few minutes!

That thing would be SICK for Falls!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.