My Ke70 Project.

BrendanRye

Needed new headlights. I thought this would be hard to find. Had some people try sell me some second hand for $100 a set. Found a local parts store sells them for $40 each off the shelf. Then didn't even have to buy any as the ones in my dads old Rodeo are exactly the same. So got me some free headlights. Lucky me.

post-13796-0-06735600-1346750821_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad has since finished off the paint job. But I haven't had a chance to go get photos due to him and myself working. But hopefully on sunday i'll be over there putting it back together and seeing it in full painted and all for the first time.

Still need to get parker lights and the indicators for the guards and possibly some tyres due to minor roadworthy issues with the ones I have.

Let me know what you think and i'll have some more photos up as soon as I can get some!

Good work! There's plenty to do for very little cost to make them a nice driver's car that keeps up with the traffic. That's all I've done on mine and its turned out well.

Start looking for Corona lower control arms and a Celica rear sway bar, they both improve the handling. The motor improves with a cam and extractors and even just a Weber 32/36. The car stays looking stock and goes well.

A boilermaker could fabricate some really nice gear... quad carb inlet manifold anyone?

I haven't finished yet as I need to get the hose to connect the carbs to the manifold, I'm looking for the stuff with wire coiled around inside. That way I'll partially support the carbs and it won't close in on itself when you rev it

I can get a photo or 2 as is though

Edited by Jono.C