Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Recommend A Clutch Pack

Featured Replies

Can anyone recommend a good standard clutch plate and pressure plate kit and where to get it from or should I just go to somewhere like Repco and order whatever it is they sell.I don't really want a heavy duty type set up as it is not neccessary.Opinions appreciated.

for what car exactly?

 

I assume 4k based on your previous topics.

 

pretty much any oem replacement will do you fine.

 

I've not had any dramas with Exedy.

 

I had an Exedy heavy duty and it was pretty good, no worries with daily driving with it, made it easy to chirp tyres too!

  • Author

Sorry,should have said,4k and 4spd.don't want a heavy clutch as I have a dud back and pushing a heavy clutch stuffs it up.

exedy will have a standard version. pretty cheap and i have also never had any dramas with them

Sorry,should have said,4k and 4spd.don't want a heavy clutch as I have a dud back and pushing a heavy clutch stuffs it up.

 

yeah i guess i wasnt clear.

 

There are lots of brands out there that make oem replacememnts, exedy being one of them.

 

like this

 

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/EXEDY-CLUTCH-KIT-TOYOTA-COROLLA-1-3-4K-KE70-79-87-/330528978277?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4cf50ff565

 

just find one in ausi perhaps.

  • 2 weeks later...

exedy does do standard oem, heavy duty and button with torsion spring centre.

 

part no's

standard TYK-6036

heavy duty TYK-6036HD

button TYK-6036HDB

 

i have a button in my ke70 it was $350 and i have a dodgy mechanic's knee and it is not heavy or hard to press down like what you find in old falcons with one tonne clutches.

its just like driving with a standard except the jolty take off.

 

oh and you can find the details on the exedy website just go to the clutch finder.

Edited by GREESR

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.