More Power!!

ketowagz

Hey guys. i'm looking to re join the corolla owners community :thumbsup: only having owned a 4age powered ke70 my knowledge of 4k and 4ac motors are very very limited. I was just wondering does anyone know ways of pushing out more power from these motors with out weird draw through carby turbo setups? (can't drive turbos due to S.A laws :() obviously i'm not expecting to bolt on a better carby and get an extra 1000 rwkw. but anything that would make the car have a bit more power and torque. if you could help in anyway by telling me what mods i could do. where to buy these parts from and how much money i'm looking at spending for these parts etc. as much help as possible would be awesome because as i said i'm a 4k and 4ac virgin and know nothing about these motors all i do know is that i won't be going very fast lol.

cheers in advance Clouds

Members dont see this ad

Cost me $2000 for twin carbs, custom cold-airbox, Crow cam, extractors and full exhaust system. Had the head done & fitted new bearings but never touched the pistons.

Next time I'll bore it out to take 5K pistons and run a 1500cc 4K. It goes up hills fine, cruises at 100kph and last week it did the 650km from Walcha to Orange at 6.3L/100km, although it usually uses 7.

Although not hard to mod, I'm afraid the 4K will never match a 4AGE!

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/42407-the-girls-ke70/