November 9, 201213 yr comment_635701 Just wondering what people run on there 55s And pics, as I need some flares I've herd of people running te27 flares with small mods But I want to see what people are actually running Report
November 9, 201213 yr comment_635730 TE27 on mine. The guards have been trimmed underneath but if you're only doing it for looks you could probably avoid that. Still gotta drill holes though. Report
November 9, 201213 yr comment_635749 Havent fitted them yet http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/57098-fs-reproduction-fiberglass-te37-sr5-fender-flare/page__hl__te37 http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/JCCS2011-139john_ToyotaCorollaE30.jpg Report
November 9, 201213 yr Author comment_635761 Sweet Taz, they look killer What trimming did you do? Mines mainly to keep the tyres in as the sigma lcas Push the bottom out, which caused me to get defected last time Report
November 9, 201213 yr comment_635766 Havent fitted them yet http://www.rollaclub.../page__hl__te37 Hey tojo2 had a look at that link where are you getting your trim strip from for the flares? am keen to do a similar thing on my ke55 but i have different flares to put on. Report
November 10, 201213 yr comment_635860 Hey tojo2 had a look at that link where are you getting your trim strip from for the flares? am keen to do a similar thing on my ke55 but i have different flares to put on. I ordered it from canada. About $30 + freight http://www.trim-gard.com/ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now