Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New To The Rolla

Featured Replies

Hey all,

 

I'm Brian, just picked up my first Corolla. Been eyeing a few online for a while and finally found one with the right amount of miles, owners condition ect. Looking to get pointed in the right direction. As I don't know much about these cars yet all though I am learning. I started out with european cars such as Audi, Vw and now Volvo. Lost my precious Volvo wagon to a jackass that should have his license removed. So moving on from that decided to pick up a Corolla.

 

I showed some pictures to my friend and he said its a KE-30. Looking around on this forum ive been trying to figure out the differences between different Corollas. Such as KE-55, KE-38. Was thinking you guys could help me out. Super excited about this car. It is the daily for right now because of its awesome MPGs. can't wait to find something else to daily and get this baby in the garage full time.

 

Any imput would be awesome. can't wait to put the right wheels on and lower it.

 

1978 Corolla "Deluxe" 5-spd.

I am the new proud 3rd owner.

150,000 original miles. :D

 

photo5.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

IMG_20130125_152750.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo.jpg

  • Author

and before any asks. YES i have removed the ugly steering wheel cover the prior owner had on. She was elderly and used it to grip.

It is actually a TExx the k in ke30 relates to the k series engine so yours having a t series engine makes it a te not to sure about much else but look a lot nicer then my rusty old girl

this is the ke30 cousin just like flaxton said the only difference between the ke30 and yours is the T series motor very clean looking car that must be the common way those cars come out over in the states with the 2t or 3t motors

 

TE31

 

Never seen one of those single vented bonnets before!

Like this?:

2012-05-26164801.jpg

I think they are rather cool looking. Hijack over- carry on.

  • Author

Lol. That's not a thread jack I love the hoods

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.