March 4, 201313 yr comment_649073 Hello, I'm planning a 1UZ-FE into a KE55 Coupe. and after browsing the site, ive found plenty of KE70s with 1UZs but no KE55s.. Are the engine bays of a KE70 any different? Are there any KE55s with 1UZs around? Cheers David. Report
March 4, 201313 yr comment_649081 well here is one in a ke20. http://performanceforums.com/forums/showthread.php?67280248-1UZFE-KE20-Take-2 So you would have a little bit more room than the ke20, and a bit less room than a ke70. either way your gonna need to get out the angle grinder and welder. Report
March 5, 201313 yr comment_649242 I am in the process in doing exactly the same with my KE30 but with a big single turbo aswell.. I have seen this conversion before here in NZ in a KE35 and heard about another KE30 with twin turbod 1uzfe in it. We are lucky over here because both of them are legal on the road here. Report
March 5, 201313 yr comment_649284 I have a 1UZ in mine (TE37 but same thing, right?). But it's probably not going help you very much. http://www.rollaclub...537#entry623537 Mark Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now