May 3, 201313 yr comment_655083 It's pretty clearly a chassis rail heat shield probably for the front muffler. Report
May 3, 201313 yr comment_655084 It's pretty clearly a chassis rail heat shield probably for the front muffler. Except it doesn't seem to match any of the standard AE10x exhaust heat shields... Report
May 3, 201313 yr comment_655087 Well Hi Rolla needs to get under the car and have a look around the floor Report
May 14, 201313 yr comment_656121 i don't have to much expiereinces with 4agze's just yet, but it looks like a fuel filter/ pump/ line cover. Report
May 16, 201313 yr Author comment_656271 Awesome brother. I will check it in the morning. Thank you. Report
May 17, 201313 yr comment_656286 I found this pic... looks like it could be it?? Which bit do you think it is? That looks like a completely different car anyway (certainly not a FWD Corolla) Report
May 17, 201313 yr comment_656288 Damn, I was thinking it was a heat shield from the side of the trans... I was searching ae101 pics but now that you mention it this pic does look like a RWD. :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now