Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charlie Murphy..! 72 Honda Chaly

Featured Replies

  • Author

only sad thing is, wife says the Metruck has to go, then...

For sale ad incoming...

  • Replies 51
  • Views 267.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1014380_155412281310010_1827046713_n.jpg

 

 

Is this the gold one you bought?

  • Author

yeah mate..!

going out to see that yellow one from the OP, tomorrow arvo

Edited by nerfbat

Oh right, I wasn't sure if you were talking about the yellow one or the one pictured above. That one above is dope.

  • Author

ah cool mate

as an FYI, his red one, the frame designation is CF50, a rare import, and registered as a moped, so anyone with a car license can ride it, unlike the rest which are CF70, etc

  • Author

haha..!

  • Author

You really need to get a hobby.

 

Oh..... Hang on......

 

HAHA true mate..!

people dig at me alll the time, "oh there you go, wasting your money on that thing there, and you just got rid of this thing here..."

 

i don't smoke, rarely drink alcohol, these vehicles are my addiction, and i sometimes feel i do need help

 

*calls Dr Phil*

yolo

I agree.

 

What's the point of going to work and making money if you can't spend it on hobbies. Also known as "pointless shit".

 

Save it all til I'm grey(er) and wrinkly(er)? Thanks, but I could wake up dead tomorrow, then I'll have had no fun.

  • Author

couldnt have written it better mate..!

"I wish I had four hands, so I can give four thumbs up for that scooter."

 

Such a rad beast. Are you going to keep this one?

  • Author

"I wish I had four hands, so I can give four thumbs up for that scooter."

 

HAHA!!! a fellow fan..!

 

 

Such a rad beast. Are you going to keep this one?

 

man, i know i keep saying i will, but then the next 'thing' grabs me....lol

 

I love this thing..!

 

so, yes i will..!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

for now....lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.