Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Place To Buy K Series Extractors?

Featured Replies

Any recommendations for extraxtors for the 5k? I seem to get a massive difference on prices when I ring between Repco, Autobarn, Supercheap etc.

Where have you purchased them from? and what did they cost? a good brand? Pacemaker or Redback seem to be two options available.

ive got some $70. have a crack on clylinder 4 runner

  • Author

Thanks for the offer but I'm after brand new ones?

I paid $215 from the local exhaust shop in Orange. The usual blue ones, Pacemakers I think they are.

Theres a Dude at the end of my street that sells them on eBay (they are grey) and they are a total PIECE OF SHIT... I had to spend like 6 hours to make them actually seal down on the head. The flange is too far away from the bolts, he has welded the runners all the way to the edge of the flange so there is NO flat surface to use to clamp the ʞ©$ɟer to the head, Then, Ext from cylinder 3 comes out at a small angle that means getting a bolt in there is actually a physical impossibility...

 

In the end, i had to heli-coil the head, fit undersized studs, Have 2.5mm thick washers made up to go under the 10mm flanged nuts (small stud size) then had to grind them away at certain points to clear the welds to it would actually touch the flat flange section. After all that, 3 still leaks a very minute amount... :down:

 

So irritated (if you cannot tell!)

Coby or Rush automotive from NZ??? I'm wondering what will work for me. I have 4-1 but have heard 4-2-1 are better?!?!.....

4-2-1 move the power lower, better for rallying. I haven't seen any for sale recently, they all seem to be 4-1.

  • Author

Coby are $158aud plus shipping $134. $293aud delivered.

i got orange coby ones in nz they bolted straight on, fir well with no modifications needed. Paid $200 NZD off a mate for the extractors and a lumpy kelford cam.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.