December 8, 201312 yr comment_673251 Any recommendations for extraxtors for the 5k? I seem to get a massive difference on prices when I ring between Repco, Autobarn, Supercheap etc. Where have you purchased them from? and what did they cost? a good brand? Pacemaker or Redback seem to be two options available. Report
December 8, 201312 yr Author comment_673260 Thanks for the offer but I'm after brand new ones? Report
December 8, 201312 yr comment_673262 I paid $215 from the local exhaust shop in Orange. The usual blue ones, Pacemakers I think they are. Report
December 9, 201312 yr comment_673293 Theres a Dude at the end of my street that sells them on eBay (they are grey) and they are a total PIECE OF SHIT... I had to spend like 6 hours to make them actually seal down on the head. The flange is too far away from the bolts, he has welded the runners all the way to the edge of the flange so there is NO flat surface to use to clamp the ʞ©$ɟer to the head, Then, Ext from cylinder 3 comes out at a small angle that means getting a bolt in there is actually a physical impossibility... In the end, i had to heli-coil the head, fit undersized studs, Have 2.5mm thick washers made up to go under the 10mm flanged nuts (small stud size) then had to grind them away at certain points to clear the welds to it would actually touch the flat flange section. After all that, 3 still leaks a very minute amount... :down: So irritated (if you cannot tell!) Report
December 9, 201312 yr comment_673299 Ah, but this way we all get to see how good the product is! Nothing is worse than buying something brand new and finding it doesn't do what it was sold to do! The blue ones also need some work, I did it here- http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/42407-the-girls-ke70/#entry445764 Report
December 9, 201312 yr comment_673338 Coby or Rush automotive from NZ??? I'm wondering what will work for me. I have 4-1 but have heard 4-2-1 are better?!?!..... Report
December 9, 201312 yr comment_673341 4-2-1 move the power lower, better for rallying. I haven't seen any for sale recently, they all seem to be 4-1. Report
December 10, 201312 yr Author comment_673367 Coby are $158aud plus shipping $134. $293aud delivered. Report
December 13, 201312 yr comment_673542 i got orange coby ones in nz they bolted straight on, fir well with no modifications needed. Paid $200 NZD off a mate for the extractors and a lumpy kelford cam. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now