Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Altezza Tail Lights For 92 Gti

Featured Replies

Hi guys

 

I'm looking to get some clear/altezza tail lights for my 92 gti ae93. I've seen pictures of other cars with them but can't find them anywhere for sale. Is there another model that would fit perhaps??

 

Thank you...

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Really is slim pickings on Yahoo & Ebay... I'm guessing these are not what you're after and won't fit but I found these:

 

http://www.ebay.com....da321bb5&_uhb=1

 

Thank you but I have the hatchback. Ended up finding some on gumtree :-) yay

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.