Hmm Free Ae71 Csx For Me?

Dyzza

well

A few years back i had a ke55 that me and my old man rebuilt and got the rust cut out of and stuff... It was a nice car, 200,000ks, good nick ... Anywhoo, we decided to sell it to my cousin to pay off weekly over how long it takes. Selling price was $1500.

We got maybe a week or 2 worth of pay (200 bucks or so ...) and got nothing more ...

I was over there the other day, and happened to notice a AE71 CSX 5 speed sitting in his backyard. The ke55 is off the road, i don't know if he was gonna put the 4ac in it (he's not mechanically minded ...) ...

So i might make a proposal...

He gives me the csx. and i forget the debt. :) i think its reasonable... we were probably never going to get any more money for it anyways ...

The bodywork on the car isnt really great, i just want the motor gearbox and diff for me ke30 ...

Its got the tacho dash and all that stuff, so if i get the car i'll be wrecking what i don't need. The seats and interior is in good nick.

SO i might make this proposal very soon ... i like the idea of a free car...

Sounds good yeah?

Dyzza

Members dont see this ad
yeah for sure! do it! ill buy the pedal box off ya if you do it

hehe i'll probably need that ... i'll keep ya posted ...

Diff will be no good, and I would choose a 4K over a 4AC any day of the week

tru dat ...

i wanted the diff for the ratio factor, not for the strength factor ... i want the car to cruise at 3 grand down the highway :)

Dyzza