Sr20Det Ke30 - For Sale

SR30

Update: still waiting on the diff to be completed, ended up upgrading to bigger axles and a LSD center.

I've been a bit silly and brought a new turbo, cams, injectors and z32 afm. The interior has been retrimmed and all the electrical side of things are done and dusted!! Boom!

Can't wait to get this thing on the road!!

post-20251-0-01800200-1407620206_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-50035100-1407620414_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, it just a short shifter, much the same shape as factory just with the shorter throw. I've slightly relocated the trim so it sits further back towards the handbrake, not by much though, maybe an inch.

I still need to bend the shifter a wee bit because the knob gets pretty close to the radio. Won't take much to tidy up.

Edited by SR30

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up going for the U13 bluebird rotors. I'm probably going to change them down the track. In QLD they recommend a 10mm clearance and my setup come within 10mm of the LCAs. Sounds like the Mini Cooper rotors are a better fit.

• 1 month later...

No updates for a while.

Cams, injectors, turbo are all in :) also took a trip to Toowoomba and had the diff backlash set, brake lines and handbrake cable all finished. Still need the axles to be shortened and have put dummy axles in to move the car around again.

Exhaust, axles and a tune left to go. Can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Moving to the city before the end of the year, looking forward to being closer to a tuner and having parts more accessible.

A few updates photos :)

post-20251-0-54605200-1414318289_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-00242800-1414318341_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...