Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ae112 Owners

Featured Replies

hi guys...new to the rollaclub and wondering if there are any AE112 owners in WA from the forum?so we've got at least some contacts here in WA to do up our car :P

 

a big hi to all other AE112 owners out there

 

cheers

Adrian

  • 2 weeks later...

I just got an AE112, the sportivo turbo model, number 40 of 110. only problem i'm all the way over in ACT

  • Author
I just got an AE112, the sportivo turbo model, number 40 of 110. only problem i'm all the way over in ACT

 

wow congrats dude..yeah..no one in perth driving the AE112..haaha

  • 2 months later...

HEY! I'm new to here now too! I've got an ae112 except i'm in QLD:(

 

but hello anyway!!

 

:hmm:

Edited by NYC112

ive had my 112 for about 6months now

been a rollaclub member for couple of years now and didnt realise that there were 112 owners here let alone a forum devoted to AE's

I'm also from QLD

Michael

  • Author
ive had my 112 for about 6months now

been a rollaclub member for couple of years now and didnt realise that there were 112 owners here let alone a forum devoted to AE's

I'm also from QLD

Michael

 

haha..i've been wondering where all the 112 owners were..

  • 2 years later...

Hey guys I'm new to here and i also own a ae112 corolla. Only problem is i live in qld lol. Cheers.

Doesn't matter on the age, we're all united haha...

 

Anyone want some eyelids for the AE112??? Found some I got for my car but never ended up using them...

anyone want a whole AE112R? :P

 

you could join this exclusive bretheren! lol.

  • 1 month later...

i know this is an old thread, but are those eyelids still available, or where did u get them from.

I'm also an AE112 owner, and I'm from QLD as well, where are the rest of the 112's in QLD from, I'm on the goldie

Soz guys, the eyelids sold the next day...

 

The brand was Booster Tuning and they were from somewhere in Europe...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.