Ke70 First Car Build

carter70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all depends on your budget.... yes sr 20s are better in some ways then a 4agte but then 3sgte and better then sr all depends on dollars you have to spend and if you want it to be leggal and how much work you willing to put it if its your first build i would go 4age loads of fun heaps of info on it all over the web. keep it all toyota don't go wrecking a good car a put a poxy nissan engine in it :) thats my 2 cents worth

srsly man go stock 4age then if your still not happy with power put a turbo on it when you have more money its exaclty what I'm doing i currently got a 4ac in myn and it still goes soo much better then a 4k i caint wwait till i put a 4age in it

You need the AE71 engine cross member too (unless you buy KE Conversions 4AGE into KE70 engine mounts, comes with gearbox X member also), plus a hydraulic pedal box, plus clutch slave and master, banjo fitting for the clutch slave, AE71 tailshaft (unless you use a T18 gearbox). RWD sandwich plate.