July 20, 201412 yr comment_685811 Stripping an RA60 with power steering. The front end and shell are all that is currently left for the taking. Make an offer on the parts. Willing to post anything. - Front brake discs look to be in quite good condition. - Suspension, at a glance, looked to be standard. - All steering components are there - Plastics in interior are mostly good, but cloth has been exposed to the open air/rain through the drivers window for years. Front struts with brakes $100 Front end (xmember, steering struts brakes etc) $150 Hydro Pedal box $100 Hatch $25 Doors $25 Bonnet $50 Located in ACT. TXT: 0424-240-649. Edited September 3, 201412 yr by seabiscuit Report
July 20, 201412 yr comment_685829 I'd give you a bit of cash for the shell when you're done stripping it Vin. Report
July 20, 201412 yr Author comment_685833 I havent looked it over too much, but it looks good Jono. Minimal to no penetrating rust throughout the entire vehicle. Perhaps surface rust where the paint has faded and all that... I need to look at it better to give you a definite answer on the hatch though... that was the one thing I didnt fully check for rust! No worries Jared. Maybe a set/pair of wheels instead? Report
September 1, 201412 yr Author comment_687802 Diff, extractors, tailshaft and centre console gone. Front end complete and all panels still available. Looking to scrap within the next couple of weeks. Report
September 15, 201412 yr comment_688342 hey champ, I'm after the clutch pedal and postage to Tassie, 7310, cheers krem Report
October 10, 201411 yr comment_689283 brake discs, calipers, struts, steering knuckles and power steering rack still available? Edited October 10, 201411 yr by cherryE10 Report
December 30, 201411 yr comment_692392 I am looking for door windows rubber for my 2nd generation celica. model 1982 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now