August 12, 201412 yr comment_686947 Just buy it as a trailer then. How cool would that look behind the wagon lol Yeah still dropping shocks of today. If your brother isn't home I'll just put them inside the gate. Report
August 24, 201412 yr Author comment_687441 So now that the wagon runs / drives / skids i thought i'd start and tidy the body up a bit It's pretty haggard and a bit worse than i originally thought.. After replacing most of the drivers side roof seam, The fuel flap area was just all bog, As are rear arches, and inside the tailgate.. Both rear windows need to come out to fix rust, and have already cut out and repaired sections inside door jams as well.. Haven't even started on passenger side or front end/ bonnet yet.. Here's a couple of photo's of its state. Just cutting rear guards off to weld in Celica's at the moment Will post more once repaired! Report
August 25, 201412 yr comment_687473 Your only suppose to see rust like that up here in qld in the sub tropics! Report
August 25, 201412 yr comment_687485 Yeah right, the rear guards were full of bog when I got it, didn't know the hatch floor and filler were bogged to. Report
August 25, 201412 yr Author comment_687490 The inner guards are missing and are just expanda foam haha, Parts of the floorpan are rusted right through as well, Lots of chop and weld to go Report
September 28, 201412 yr Author comment_688893 As much as I don't want to this thing is sold. Mate paid me for it to strip it for parts for his sedan and crush it. Bit sad but its not a great loss.. Shell probably would never have seen the road again with all the sill rust and rail rust.. I bought a hilux so didn't really need this anymore. Not done with Corollas though! I'll update my ke10 thread when I get back into shortly, But finishing my 300kw Celica and Crown come first Cheers! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now