Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greetings From San Diego California! Ke10 Swaggin' Wagon

Featured Replies

Hi there guys!

 

My name is Ken and I just picked up a 1969 toyota corolla wagon. This is fairly new territory for me in the world of vintage cars and I hope to find all the info I need from this website. I am also looking to pick up some KE20 4x110 wheel hubs/ dust cover/ calipers and rotors if anyone has some laying around.

 

Thanks again!

 

Now for the pics.

 

 

10629816_10204400934164433_963718905545966228_n_zps4543b5f2.jpg

 

 

10632789_10204400940644595_6276422938342885581_n_zps0df8395d.jpg

 

10653431_10204400941644620_4857108189830182966_n_zps2323278a.jpg

 

1972533_10204400942244635_490694166987209702_n_zpsa60b4d47.jpg

 

 

 

Thanks again!

Welcome! Looks great! Wouldn't have thought there would be too many of these left in the usa,

 

cheers!

  • Author

KE16. Yours is so clean! What mods did you to yours? I'm having difficulty sourcing out the brake conversion for this car here in the states :(

When I bought it it already had KE20 gear in it. I just put KE70 spring hats in and lowering blocks. New wheels. Front lip and mirrors.

 

Previous owner had put a 4K in it. I just did some cosmetic stuff and cruised in it while I had my KE70 off the road.

 

This was it just before I sold it

.

508564.jpg

 

Such a head turner, worst mistake of my life selling it.

  • Author

That is so cherry my friend. Sad to have see it gone.

feeling a tad guilty? The problem witht these cars is, once you sell them you wish you didnt, lol...

  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking after it very well Reed :)

 

Believe or not I haven't driven it since rego ran out in Oct 2013. Still running it every couple of weeks though and just about to organise a blueslip and NSW rego finally.

 

Actually I need to call you and see if you can do me a favour? No biggy, but I would appreciate it. I still have your number, so I might give you a call when it's good for you, if thats ok?

 

PS: Nice wagon Ken and welcome to this great forum, lots of very helpful people here, young and old.

 

cheers,

Steve

10111895856_53d08082c7_chhhhhjjjj.jpg

 

1231614_10201937332252966_1205929226_n.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.