So I Got Looking At Celsiors Again.

Clown

Got it already... Had my drools over that.

You should see the LS400 on sale on the CAA forums. LexArse is the members name... it's dumped on 20" rims and it's ion QLD... PURE sex! I think he wanted just over $15K for it.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think that some of the members on here should stop being so damned close minded in respect to automotive technologies. Before I got into the little four cylinders for speedway, I was a diehard V8 nut. But having mates into the four cylinder technology opened my mind to all cars. I have not, in any way, converted to four cylinder cars. I would honestly prefer a big, boaty pushrod v8 as a daily driver. But my mind is now open... hell, I never suspected I'd ever have three four cylinder buzzboxes. Its opened my mind up, to technologically advanced four cylinders and six cylinders(not that the old k motors are technologically advanced), and non vintage cars :D.

In reality, alot of you need to open your minds up. f@$k. Different cars/motors for different occasions.

Dan.