Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So I Got Looking At Celsiors Again.

Featured Replies

Got it already... Had my drools over that.

 

You should see the LS400 on sale on the CAA forums. LexArse is the members name... it's dumped on 20" rims and it's ion QLD... PURE sex! I think he wanted just over $15K for it.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

f@$k, makes me wish someone would buy the mr2 sometimes.

I think that some of the members on here should stop being so damned close minded in respect to automotive technologies. Before I got into the little four cylinders for speedway, I was a diehard V8 nut. But having mates into the four cylinder technology opened my mind to all cars. I have not, in any way, converted to four cylinder cars. I would honestly prefer a big, boaty pushrod v8 as a daily driver. But my mind is now open... hell, I never suspected I'd ever have three four cylinder buzzboxes. Its opened my mind up, to technologically advanced four cylinders and six cylinders(not that the old k motors are technologically advanced), and non vintage cars :D.

In reality, alot of you need to open your minds up. f@$k. Different cars/motors for different occasions.

 

Dan.

Hey the white celsior in tassie is mine only want $12,000 now.

 

Guess I'm the rolla club first??

 

Do it!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.