January 22, 201511 yr comment_693370 Ha we need more humor hear!!! I hope he doent take it to hard. Colin did that add KW ? :drinks: rob Many kilowasps were added :P Report
January 22, 201511 yr comment_693372 Painted my wheels black and wheel nuts silver....... This was the first step along the path of modding most of the major components on my first Corolla, a KE35. In order of time, sorta....... The above wheel painting, widened standard rear wheels, modded accelerator pump linkage and spring, full re spray in red with a couple of different coloured pearls thrown in the clear coat, set of jelly bean mags, tachometer added to dash where clock was and all gauge needles painted the same color, lowered front end, 5K motor, modded 3KB carbs, decent exhaust, twin anti roll bars, lower suspension further, 5 speed, bigger rear tyres, modded guards to suit tyres, new front panels, etc, etc. I know I have forgotten stuff, but that is the major stuff. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now