April 10, 200620 yr Author comment_111872 well ive decided I'm going to surfers paraside tomorrow, go hunt down some meter babes Report
April 10, 200620 yr comment_111882 Hmm, they come in handy when ur parking meter is running low. That & they're a good for a perve. Report
April 10, 200620 yr Author comment_111902 excusey, miss I seem to have dropped my contact lense Can you bend over and help my look. HEHEHE if only that would work Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_112041 And if you really dropped a contact?? You wont be seeing much. Report
April 11, 200620 yr Author comment_112077 How observant of u jip. Maybe you should be a police officer ;-) i walked all around surfers today. Was pretty cool Report
April 11, 200620 yr Author comment_112128 yea i went to ripleys and to infinity. Had fun. Checked out all the topless bathers. Report
April 11, 200620 yr comment_112130 thats right your on holidays.... .......is that why there was a huge party at your place last night!! :) haha j/k. Report
April 12, 200620 yr comment_112164 I'm down the coast most of the time so if you wanna meet up give me a call...0412 177 050 Report
April 13, 200620 yr Author comment_112401 man guys, went out on the piss in brissy last night. went home with a lovely 28 year old. fun times, good memories. Report
April 14, 200620 yr comment_112453 he's 24 i think. ...anything with a heart beat! :) Edited April 14, 200620 yr by Taz_Rx Report
April 14, 200620 yr comment_112473 man guys, went out on the piss in brissy last night. went home with a lovely 28 year old. fun times, good memories. hahaha...I'm guessing you did what you were talkin about wednesday night??? "f@$k flirting from a distance...just go an talk to em" :lolcry: :lolcry: Report
April 14, 200620 yr Author comment_112478 I'm 22. and yes, talk instead of stare them out like you guys do. staring is just creepy. Report
April 16, 200620 yr comment_112811 I'm 22. and yes, talk instead of stare them out like you guys do. staring is just creepy. i don't stare...jacob does :lolcry: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now