January 5, 201511 yr comment_692612 Havent been able to post pics or links for a long time now. Also, some kind of auto type correcting program is screwing with my typing. Might be trying to make it norwegian Underlines / changes words and leaves out letters. I have no idea where to switch it off This is the only forum where I'm having these problems Any suggestions? Cheers Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_692613 Id like to help but not technically able. Irokin can most likely help you if you pm him. More info would be good, like what happens when you try and post the links. Why can't you post pictures? Are you trying to link to a bucket or are you trying to upload? Report
January 5, 201511 yr Author comment_692622 No idea why, pretty much nothing happens. I`ve tried different kinds of linking to bucket. When I try copy/paste, I don't get the option of pasting "quote" function doesn`t work either I'm no pro on PC but usually get this stuff right Cheers (35 Words in this post was underlined in red) Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_692626 Clear cache etc in the browser and try again. Is it only from the one pc/ device you're having the issue from i'm assuming? What browser do you use, Have you tried another? Report
January 5, 201511 yr Author comment_692630 Internet Explorer 11 no, same thing from mrs and work pc so guessing its user related Clear cache.. need to Google that. :doh:: done but still the same Edited January 5, 201511 yr by tojo2 Report
January 5, 201511 yr Author comment_692631 Clear cache etc in the browser and try again. Is it only from the one pc/ device you're having the issue from i'm assuming? What browser do you use, Have you tried another? Changed to chrome Linking and quote seems ok. Typing is way better as well, still getting the red underlining but doesnt matter can't say I like chrome so far tho - where is everything ? :bash: Thanks Report
January 5, 201511 yr comment_692633 If chrome is a bit weird for you Firefox is a bit closer to how IE operates. But once you get the hang of chrome it pretty much shits on all other browsers. Report
January 5, 201511 yr Author comment_692635 Ok , thanks. Will probably be ok if I figure out stuff like home, favoritelist and G.toolbar or eqivalent Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now