Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not Able To Post Pictures Or Links

Featured Replies

Havent been able to post pics or links for a long time now.

 

Also, some kind of auto type correcting program is screwing with my typing.

Might be trying to make it norwegian

 

Underlines / changes words and leaves out letters. I have no idea where to switch it off

 

This is the only forum where I'm having these problems

 

Any suggestions?

 

Cheers

  • Author

No idea why, pretty much nothing happens.

 

I`ve tried different kinds of linking to bucket.

 

When I try copy/paste, I don't get the option of pasting

 

"quote" function doesn`t work either

 

I'm no pro on PC but usually get this stuff right

 

Cheers (35 Words in this post was underlined in red)

Clear cache etc in the browser and try again. Is it only from the one pc/ device you're having the issue from i'm assuming?

 

What browser do you use, Have you tried another?

  • Author

Internet Explorer 11

 

no, same thing from mrs and work pc so guessing its user related

 

Clear cache.. need to Google that. :doh:: done

but still the same

Edited by tojo2

  • Author

Clear cache etc in the browser and try again. Is it only from the one pc/ device you're having the issue from i'm assuming?

 

What browser do you use, Have you tried another?

 

IMGP0168_zpsee652215.jpg

 

Changed to chrome Linking and quote seems ok. Typing is way better as well, still getting the red underlining but doesnt matter

can't say I like chrome so far tho - where is everything ? :bash:

 

Thanks

  • Author

Ok , thanks. Will probably be ok if I figure out stuff like home, favoritelist and G.toolbar or eqivalent

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.