Live For Speed S2

Trev

Hey guys a hobby of mine a while back (still is but not 16 hours a day) was to play Live For Speed (no not the need for speed), the game was brought out as a racing game but has turned into a big hit for drifting, altho not many aussies have not heard of it there is still alot on there as this game is also an online game, the game itself is free but to unlock more cars and tracks you have to buy a licence (pm me for alternative single player mode), it also features 1 to 8 player drag racing track, a skid pan and a few city courses, you can use a keyboard, mouse or control/wheel but i find it better with the wheel, i am using the Logitech MOMO wheel which at the time was the best on the market in oz but times have probably changed, it also carried a price tag of $200aud. There are several online drift servers but you will normally find me in SNEAKY MONKEY DRIFTERS and my username is AUS TREV084. for more information and to download the game go to: www.liveforspeed.net i hope to see a few of you there.

P.S. I have included some of my drifting pics just to give you an idea of what the game looks like, This game is still in the making aswell so the final release should be pretty good.

post-1373-1144685053_thumb.jpg

post-1373-1144685089_thumb.jpg

The same corner as pic 1

post-1373-1144685120_thumb.jpg

Havin a bit of fun before the tyres blow.

post-1373-1144685147_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too am a big fan of Live For Speed.

I run a permanent server "www.NA-Performance.com" is the name of the server on the LFS master list.

I also have three Hyperstimulators and the main one i use has the 900degree wheel,Clutch, they all have actlabs H patern shifters.

I don't get as much time for playing lately but as winter comes ill play some more

My other game i play the most is GT Legends, 60 and 70 cars with all the great muscle cars.

Dscf0937.jpg

Dscf0938.jpg

Dscf0939.jpg

Dscf0940.jpg

Edited by NickZ

the dedicated GT Legends server connect through direct IP, youll find us there most nights

The dedicated LFS server is on the list as "www.NA-Performance.com"

Maybe we should get a rolla club LFS championship going?

Edited by NickZ

Meh, downloaded it, played it, I know its a great game... but there are a few issues...

a) I don't have a steering wheel

b) No subscription :D

c) The internet ain't on my GOOD computer yet...

Sooo... guess I'm gunna be broke for a while :)

When were u on, u don't need a wheel i played it for ages with a keyboard, 56k dial up is still good on that game i did use it on dial up but now have 512 adsl. And i said pm me and i will give you the game unlocker but u can't use it in multiplayer