Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Live For Speed S2

Featured Replies

Hey guys a hobby of mine a while back (still is but not 16 hours a day) was to play Live For Speed (no not the need for speed), the game was brought out as a racing game but has turned into a big hit for drifting, altho not many aussies have not heard of it there is still alot on there as this game is also an online game, the game itself is free but to unlock more cars and tracks you have to buy a licence (pm me for alternative single player mode), it also features 1 to 8 player drag racing track, a skid pan and a few city courses, you can use a keyboard, mouse or control/wheel but i find it better with the wheel, i am using the Logitech MOMO wheel which at the time was the best on the market in oz but times have probably changed, it also carried a price tag of $200aud. There are several online drift servers but you will normally find me in SNEAKY MONKEY DRIFTERS and my username is AUS TREV084. for more information and to download the game go to: www.liveforspeed.net i hope to see a few of you there.

 

P.S. I have included some of my drifting pics just to give you an idea of what the game looks like, This game is still in the making aswell so the final release should be pretty good.

 

post-1373-1144685053_thumb.jpg

 

 

post-1373-1144685089_thumb.jpg

 

The same corner as pic 1

post-1373-1144685120_thumb.jpg

 

Havin a bit of fun before the tyres blow.

post-1373-1144685147_thumb.jpg

Edited by Trev

  • Replies 54
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I too am a big fan of Live For Speed.

I run a permanent server "www.NA-Performance.com" is the name of the server on the LFS master list.

I also have three Hyperstimulators and the main one i use has the 900degree wheel,Clutch, they all have actlabs H patern shifters.

I don't get as much time for playing lately but as winter comes ill play some more

My other game i play the most is GT Legends, 60 and 70 cars with all the great muscle cars.

Dscf0937.jpg

Dscf0938.jpg

Dscf0939.jpg

Dscf0940.jpg

Edited by NickZ

  • Author

Sweet, Whats you username or server in GT Legends i will come have a play.

I play it now and then, I'm usually under the name "KE"

 

Thats pretty wicked setup Nick, the Driving Force Pros are great wheels.

the dedicated GT Legends server connect through direct IP, youll find us there most nights

61.9.184.88

The dedicated LFS server is on the list as "www.NA-Performance.com"

Maybe we should get a rolla club LFS championship going?

Edited by NickZ

  • Author

Sounds good mate

Damn, I'm getting in on this... if you can't find me, you'll know where i'll be :).

  • Author

:)

Meh, downloaded it, played it, I know its a great game... but there are a few issues...

 

a) I don't have a steering wheel

b) No subscription :D

c) The internet ain't on my GOOD computer yet...

 

Sooo... guess I'm gunna be broke for a while :)

  • Author

When were u on, u don't need a wheel i played it for ages with a keyboard, 56k dial up is still good on that game i did use it on dial up but now have 512 adsl. And i said pm me and i will give you the game unlocker but u can't use it in multiplayer

Was on about an hour or so ago... just the video card on this computer is absolute shit so it was skipping frames etc.. but once i connect the internet to the other computer, I'll get into it :).

 

Dan.

I'll download tonight and give it a spin tomorrow night.

DOWIT, I love this game!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.