New Member: Hello Everyone... Car Pics Too

JDM_AE82

Hey everyone,

I'm a usual poster on twincam.org and toymods but i hadn't actually heard of rollaclub before so once i found it I had to join and say hello :)

Just got some details of my ride

dsc001709zg.jpg

1987 AE82 Corolla Twincam

ENGINE

AE92 100kw Smallport 4age

4-2-1 extractors

Standard Panel filter with new cold air intake

2" exhaust with lukey muffler and resonator

SUSPENSION/BRAKES

Kmac Springs

Standard twincam Shocks

AE92 Corolla SX brakes at the front

Standard twincam brakes at the back

INTERIOR/STEREO

ST162 Steering wheel (with "TWINCAM" writing :D)

Pioneer DEP2750 Headunit

4" Sony Coaxials at the front

10" kicker sub and a T407 Alpine amplifier

Interior has been redone in Black

BODY

JDM/ADM Standard Front lip (off car for repair)

WHEELS/TYRES

14" Star Delta rims with 195/60/14" tyres

SOON TO GO ON:

Whiteline rear sway bar

Bigport cams

Members dont see this ad

Hey WELCOME!!!

Velcum To volla-klub dut com.

Thats Funny!! :) Cause when my parents talk they replace all their "W's" with "V's" and their "V's" with "W's". Whats even funnier is when my dad tries to say "Fax", he pronounces it "f@$ks". lOl

Hey Everyone WOW Talk about a warm welcome, any warmer and it'd be hotter than the sun (I said that joke today to someone And HAD to repeat it :))

Thanks

I'll definitely be at the Cruise.

I'm really tryin to get the car in shape for the Cruise, I had a small dent on the rear of the car so i'm gonna repair it, really hoping to get the whiteline rear sway bar in.

Funny story, a VL commodore with a bunch of people in it tried to race me. I was comfortable just watchin them speed off if they did race so i left the intersection line as normal. Funniest thing happens, he tries to take off and stalls hahaha..

Gotta love that

Those Delta Rims look MUCH better without the centre caps

Whats wierd about the delta caps is how much they stick out as a pose to other rims, it makes them look more like 15s on my car due to the offset i guess..

The Bigport cams have a 240 duration and a higher lift of 7.56 (i think)

The Smallport/gze cams are 232 duration with a lower lift

Theres quite a bit of confusion to which cams out of which bigport are actually the different duration, Pretty sure its the ones with Red writing and black.

its funny you say that actually. All red ae82's that ive known personally have had balls, One got worked GZE (street), one got worked 4age (autocross/motokhana etc.), and theres one or two others that had the same work, and now adrian's will get some work done. :)

Through PM I just figured out I hooked this guy up with one of my old Jaycar 10" Double Magnet subs on CAA... He had an old school sillycar :aka Celica and has converted to rollas now :lolcry:

Good to see you on here... and yes, Jo... you can compare Twinkys at the cruise :lolcry: hehehe