Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Non Ecu Controlled Cold Start Meth Injector?

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah but I want to do this grass roots. I know I could do a lot of the shit I do if I spent some cash but I wanna make it, even if it doesnt work.

 

I should have said that sorry.

 

Some ideas thrown at me:

 

Res with EFI pump, isolated fuel reg feeding a jet, return line. EFI pump controlled by switch in cabin.

..and a button on the steering wheel, not a switch.

 

Are we expecting things to happen very quickly here? That sort of 'instant detonation to destruction' scenario?

 

You'd have to try the EFi fuel pump on the injector head to see what flow rate you get, but it sounds like it would work fine.

It would all work i would think, is this like a power up idea or because cold start is a pain like my ke25? Just use factory injector and reg, free efi pump ect. I can donate all of this if you don't have.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.