The Rolla, The Rolla, The Rolla's On Fire

hey guys

just thought i would share with you all mine and lammis exiting little afternoon yesterday.

ok it started off just driving around in his little seca that some of you probly know and then we were try 0-100 times and top speed test just being idiots.

then we went to a spot were i was doing dounuts in my car the week before and he was doing full lock cirles in his car and we thought nothing of it untill we decided to pull into my girlfriends place and... as i got out to open the gate i looked back at the car and all under the bonet was on fire yes fire..

i yelled at him to tell him and he just laughed and turned of the car and it was still going and then i told him again... yet again he laughed and shook his head then proceeded to start the car. THEN THE FLAMES GOT BIGGER

after about about another 10 seconds of intense yelling and the usage of many course words i opend his bonnet and proved him wrong.

i have sought of seen the funny side now, but he was laughing at me as soon as it was out. grrrr....

you don't no how bad it feels when your being dead serious and nobody takes any notice of you. grrrr..... damn u lammi

has anybody else been in a situation like this. i would love to find somebody who i can relate to instead of being laughed at by their mates ..lol...

Edited by tmac101

Members dont see this ad

lol, yeah i wasnt doing doghnuts or anything just driving around in circles slowly, as macca said thought nothing of it lol, i was giving the old girl a workout so it was bound to happen....and just for your info the car is fine nothing damaged and I'm getting a new power steering line tomorrow haha. :D

Bwahahahaha :P

Reminds me of the brand new subie that blew up on the highway. Bonnet was 20m back down the road and some fat dude running round in cirles blabbering his head off.

Man that was funny :P can anyone say too much boost and no cooling? (It was on the easter long weekend and chockablock traffic)