Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Imageshack Links Gone.. Along With Photos!

Featured Replies

For those of you like me who used Imageshack or Photobucket with links onto here, I've just discovered Imageshack shut off the free accounts this year.

 

Rats... I didn't know before the end of Feb, which was the cutoff for d'loading your photos. So I'll replace what I can in my topics from images on my computer, but some I don't have anymore.

 

Trawling though the web for the 4AGE build showed an amazing number of broken links to photos, which will degrade the usefulness of the web over time.

 

For a while we had all this knowledge at our fingertips..

Seems to happen to all of these image hosting sites after a few years.

Absolutely decimates the usefulness of a lot of forum how-to threads etc.

 

Absolutely sucks.

I couldn't deal with the ads barrage... so a friend made us (him and I) a photo host...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.