First Memorable Experience With A 'rolla!

Dan

My first experiance in a corolla was at a mates dairy farm and flogging his ke55 down the hill hitting motobike jumps and landing and dirt coming over the bonnet and windscreen. We wanted the exhaust off it so we tipped it on its side and rolled it too far onto its roof and listening to the windows pop out. As far as i know its still there. :2thumbs:

Des

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id have to say doing the nasty in rollas is a fave memery there just so roomy and u can listin to beats and u have aircon when it gets hot....

but mine would be going like rabbits in the back of the 86 when its sitting on AXEL STANDS which are sitting on GRAVEL with the front end sturt and paneless and back end diffless........just praying that the car dosnt drop.

teaching my self manual at 3am........

learning fast that coz rollas are built like bricks anythink u hit will cost more then your car does coz they are second grade bulldozers not recycled tin cans....

My first memorable experience in a rolla was when i was in grade 12 (about 6 years ago). A mate had an older friend who was on his way to pick us up cause we had been drinking. What turned up was an immaculate orange KE10 with a heavily worked 4K. I so badly hate orange but that car was hot and quite quick for what it was.

I'm still trying to track this guy down in my local area to see if he has anything for me....

Sounds like a rolla i came across while walking home late one night from one of toowoombas "nightclub's". Very phucking loud, very randy and went like stink.

But anywhat, my two memorable experiences.

1> On my L's looking for my first car, which i was planning it to be a datsun 120Y or 180B and could only find absolute crap-boxes. The best one being an auto with only the back brakes working. Mate grabbed the paper from me had a look "Hey, what about this one. Ke30 sedan 4k motor, 5 speed gearbox, needs TLC $200.", turned around to him and stated that it sounded like just another crap-box and that it wasn't a dato. So he twisted my leg to have a look at it. Got there and i fell in love with it. picked it up the next day, before the car turned up me mate turned around and told me mum that instead of car hunting i bought a $200 stereo for a car and didn't she fly of the handle then the rolla drove past her :2thumbs:. Spent about $800 including rego to get it on the road.

2> The day that i lost it to a drunk driver..... The guys 4wd ute wiped out the whole right side of the car. I still remember the guys blank look and his misses look of shear terror.

Found out later the cops had to drag the guy to their car cause he was like water. The guy had no licence but his wife had a full licence and sitting between them with no belt or anything was their 3 year old daughter.

Kinda makes a person re-avaluate the whole drink-driving thing.......

Hiya all. Chris was reading this and thought i might like to share my rolla story with ya all.

I got my lovely Ke70 for my 21 from Chris. we had a datsun bluebird wagon, wich i could no longer drive due to knee and back problems. so he got me my sister in laws rolla. she paid $3000 and spent a few more to do bits a pieces, needless to say she got ripped of coz she is the "padantic woman driver" ( Chris just told me she spent $1500 to find out what a noise was that was her changing gears to early LOL mind you we got her to get a newer rolla) and we only paid $1600 5 years ago.

A girl suffering from depression and anxiety disorders, i grew to love and adore these cars and love to work on them all because of my Ke70, wich i have now given to Chris and Taken the T-18, as i have better pedal control with my knees and a better ride hight for my back as well as i can lock the kids in the back lol

:2thumbs:

We have done so much to the 70. Changed engine after engine, missed maitenance and chris has even taught me how to drive in this car. ( he made me get my licence @ 18 but i didnt drive. I went on my first rugging it camping in this car and even having my two babies having this car. it is very special and i will never want a different car than a rolla. (they go and go and go and go and go and go i hope that i can give it to alex when he is old enough, he is almost 5 so what 11 years)

Liz