March 13, 20179 yr comment_708504 Recently purchased a twin downdraft manifold from a KP31. I am now considering putting 2 Webers 36 DCNF on it. Will that be a proper thing to do or should I consider 2 32/36 DGV's FYI: The engine is a 4K from a KE70 with a K50 gearbox, all these replaced my stock 2K engine on my Publica KP36. Any suggestions? Edited March 13, 20179 yr by focus218 Report
March 13, 20179 yr Author comment_708508 I suspect if you do this you will massively overfuel it Would it be better putting 2 32/36 DGV? Bare in mind the engine has not been modified. Report
March 13, 20179 yr comment_708510 I like it. As long as you run the right chokes, jets and linkages, should br nice Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now