April 25, 20179 yr comment_709106 Hi guys, Does anyone know of any suppliers producing reproduction battery trays for KE30/35/55? Cheers, John. Report
April 25, 20179 yr comment_709113 There won't be. You just need to find a reasonable one and resurrect it. Paint it with epoxy and it will last longer than the car. I had three good ones that I chucked out. Report
April 25, 20179 yr Author comment_709117 Yeah I didn't have any luck searching online. You can poke holes through mine so looking for a better one sounds like the best option. Thanks for the reply. Report
April 26, 20179 yr comment_709134 If your handy, just make one, simple and straight forward! cheers! Report
April 26, 20179 yr comment_709135 I think it's the sort of thing you need to find at a pickies wrecker, or someone breaking a car. There is a KE55 at Imlach's in Centre Rd Springvale, but it has had a pretty hard hit in the front so it may be screwed. If you are local it might be worth a look to see if the tray might be fixable though Report
April 26, 20179 yr comment_709147 if you have the ability to do a bit of fab work perhaps just buy another reproduction battery tray for some other car that is close and make it fit? This is the first thing that came up in ebays, would have to be close? Just a tray afterall... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Chevrolet-1962-63-battery-tray-new-reproduction-/182138909852?hash=item2a6853349c:g:1OwAAOSw9k5XPj-b Report
April 27, 20179 yr Author comment_709162 Thanks for the replies guys. I've called a couple of people wrecking cars but no luck so far. Modifying one from another car might be the best option. Cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now