Interior Retrim

counc

ok peeps, I'm planning a retrim of my ke11, new carpet roof lining door panels and trim seats the whole lot :P once i get the car resprayed in this sort of color what color schemes would u recommend i use ie:

door trims = purple

carpet = black ect....

also what sort of material should i use for the trims vinal leather crushed velvet ect

thanks for the input

counc

Members dont see this ad

I personally think a black velour or fabric trim would be really nice, with some plush black carpet.. pretty much an all black interior, and some grey/chrome highlights... shame about the color :P IMO..

Good luck with it mate...

Dan.

Purple and white would be fine. USe either one for main color and the other for inserts. What material did you have in mind for the retrim? And as Rolln16 would ask.. are you looking for any kind of theme? :P

thanks for the input fayt what about material wise I'm going to be cutting out new door trims ect my self then covering them i was thinking crushed velvet for the roof lining (smooth) but ive no idea for the door trims front and back

btw i want to put bucket seats in as well ideas what will fit

hmmmm purple and white :) white door trims and roof lining seats mostly white with purple trims sounds nice :) as far as theme goes :P none really just want to clean up the ratty old original interior

cheer

counc

:) whats wrong with purple dan :P i havnt decided on the exact shade of purple and its going to look a lot different from the color of the text though I'm still sifting though the many shades atm

anyone know of a good site to try and help pick the shade?

Edited by counc

white would look good, until you wind down the cars windows and all sorts of crap floats in and makes the inside show every speckle of dirt + dirty hands etc wouldnt help either, you'd be forever cleaning it, I'm not sure about the material. i would just use vinyl for the door trims, not sure about the other areas

Think outside the square biarches :)

Black plush pile carpet, with Candy apple green velour & Black checkered vinal door trims & sets, with a big tear-drop pointing to the front of the car on the roof lining (in the color of the paint work) surrounding in white pimp fur. Finish it off with a black dash, & Tastefully colored dark candy apple metallic dash+accessories highlights.

Got Cool ? :P

yeah the more i think of it the more I'm dissliking it IMO too much on the eyes

another idea not long came to mind too, making it a red back spider theme (small but deadly)

black paint job red mark on roof like a redbacks abdomen, black interior with red features, could even go as far as a redback air brushed on the bonnet

something like this

post-1521-1146316603.jpg

Edited by counc