April 30, 200620 yr comment_115104 As title says does anyone know what differential ratio a KE50 Liftback has? Report
May 1, 200620 yr comment_115170 Wasnt I going to get you a list of ratios a while ago. Need to steal the missus's flash drive. Report
May 1, 200620 yr comment_115308 scanned the pages, now I have to steal the missus's flash drive. Report
May 2, 200620 yr Author comment_115354 ooh ok why do you need a flash drive? you can email it to me if it helps Edited May 2, 200620 yr by lappy Report
May 6, 200620 yr Author comment_116068 ok so 4.1 or 4.3 i have heard they had a 3.9 is that true? Edited May 6, 200620 yr by lappy Report
May 6, 200620 yr comment_116094 I thinks you can get this stuff straight from the toyota dealerships part divison in WA. Just give them a ring and they should be able to help you.................plus its official documents. :) Report
May 15, 200620 yr comment_117330 Any info as yet ?? - has anyone got one as I would like to know what is the measurement drum face to drum face thanks Edited May 16, 200620 yr by frosty Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_153070 I would like to know too what the diff ratio of the KE50 is, and does anyone know what the tallest diff ratio that came out in a corolla in Australia is? Regards KJ :y: Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_153174 Any info as yet ?? - has anyone got one as I would like to know what is the measurement drum face to drum face thanks They are the same as KE55 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now