**game Over??**

st.nick

My KE36 van copped the wrath of a rogue deer on Saturday morning on the way to Targa.

Ran across in front of us at (THE SPEED LIMIT)... Impact carried the deer about 30m up the road, and it then skidded to a stop after a further 20m.

Damage is extensive, but thankfully appears to be all above bumper height. Fingers crfossed the chassis rails are unaffected.

Bambi totalled 3 driving lights, grille, drivers guard, headlight, bonnet, radiator and support panel, and thermo fan. (I haven't started pulling off bits to find what else is damaged) Believe it or not the bumper and front apron were not severely affected!!

My next question... Does anyone have a 'front cut' (forward of front wheel arches) in good condition with minimal rust that they want to be rid of (or sell).

Bastard...

Not a happy camper. :P

post-846-1146463031_thumb.jpg

Edited by st.nick

Members dont see this ad

:P

Didn't die straight away. We had to travel down the road about 1.5km to a house (she heard the impact, and was already out of bed). She got her son to go up and shoot the bastard.

I could have ripped that f@$kin' deer's head off with my bare hands, except there was a girl in the other car... So I wasn't allowed too. She was traumatised enough!!

I thought later, the taxidermed head of said Deer mounted on a "Toyota Genuine Parts" sign (head coming thru the O in TOYOTA) would be a cool trophy!! :) :)

I have a front bumper in good nick off a KE30 sedan, will it fit?,

also have that panel below the bumper, kick panel or something, and allso the the top support bar thats held on with a few bolts,

U can have them if you can wait 2weeks till i go to my mums again,

I'm up in launnie if you interested!

• 3 weeks later...