Had this car for a while now and slowly getting there. It came with the green backyard paint job, jellybeans, threaded bolts, wheel well half full of water and spaghetti wiring amoungst other stuff. Needed a bit of tidy-up. Ive had a few 4 doors over time and managed to hang onto a few bits which went into this car. I bought a written off AE82 twincam and did the conversion. I rebuilt and installed an AE86 front end still with ADM calipers. Its not quick but I like the 4AGE. Grant from NZ did the interior, He's a legend. I love the styling of 70's 2 door OZ fords, Holdens, Chargers so I like my rollas to look ADM if that makes any sense.

Theres been a few guys on this site that have helped me with info and cheap parts - cheers

short term plans -

Dash Refurb in coming weeks

new carpet

I have steering issues but have parts to fix so need to sort that.

Think engine mounts might need replacing (ford laser)

Thinking of putting rubber bushes back in the rear suspension, rear end creeks

Longer term plans -

I have SSR meshies 16 x 7 fronts and 16 x 8 rears that will go on ( everyone rolls eyes but hey, its my car ). I also have some Aussie delta 13x7 that I'm refurbishing. The MK1's will go on my other Corolla.

T18 diff

Redo the wiring in the engine bay

spare 4AGE that I will rebuild at some stage with a little more poke. I don't know much about engines so might aswell have a go and learn something new.

Respray entire car, have XB side mirrors mirrors I bought to throw on at that stage if it suits.

print_hi_res-1.jpg

IMG_5441.JPG

IMG_5430.JPG

wheel 2.jpg

27750204_10155633393903402_8394036575879437948_n.jpg

Edited by Killar_of_giants
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad
22 minutes ago, oh what a nissan feeling! said:

That is pretty awesome, keep the updates coming as you work on it, looks great in those pics.  

cheers. I bought a  passenger door off you a while back and you gave me a few door cards aswell which I ended up giving to Grant in NZ. Took me for a drive, love your car. Ive been following your build thread for a couple of years and always look forward to updates.