Dragtag

Clown

Members dont see this ad
haven't been for a bit, haven't had the money to go. Might go up and check it again before the years over hopefully. saving up for sydney and bits and pieces for the rolla's.

I was there a couple of weeks back, on the saturday, The setup is great but there really needed to be more cars.

Even so, what was there was pretty bloody good!

• 4 months later...

This might be a silly question, but here goes. Are the drifting and burnout comps real life, real smoke events? Or are they computer simulated like the drag racing? I would hope the events would be real.

As i have never been to the complex, i'm not too sure on the size and layout. I've only seen a promo movie clip of the drag racing.

Edited by kangaroosa

This might be a silly question, but here goes. Are the drifting and burnout comps real life, real smoke events? Or are they computer simulated like the drag racing? I would hope the events would be real.

As i have never been to the complex, i'm not too sure on the size and layout. I've only seen a promo movie clip of the drag racing.

Its the real deal, There is a vid on the website.